Moor Hall Covid-19 Safety Policy
To help protect guests and staff on site Moor Hall implemented the following:
- Staff undergoes full training in new and existing Covid-19 safety measures including social distancing, cleaning and sanitising routines, and operating procedures.
- A screen has been erected in Reception to protect staff and guests during check-in and check-out.
Cleaning and sanitisation
- The site has been deep cleaned and touch points are sanitised on a regular basis.
- We have installed over 30 sanitisation stations across the site. These are located at entrance and exit points around the site as well as areas where food and beverage service is provided.
- Meeting rooms are sanitised before the start of any new group meeting.
- Sanitiser spray will be left in each meeting room to allow groups to sanitise their own workspace for peace of mind if required.
- The Think Zone quiet area can be booked by up to two members for two hours slots. (Please note the computers are not currently accessible.)
- The Library can be booked by a single member for a two-hour slot in advance of your visit.
- For the Think Zone and the Library please call 01628 427 500 (option 2).
- Sanitised water bottles will be provided for guests to use on request. However, you are welcome to bring your own drink to consume onsite
- Coffee stations will be available on site and instructions on how these are operated will be given on the day. You are welcome to bring your own coffee onsite as well.
- Lunch and refreshment break times will be staggered between groups to eliminate crowding.
- Lunch will be served in a clean and socially distant space and will consist of your own individual plated three course lunch
Face masks are required to be worn where moving around the site but it is at your own company discretion on wearing them in the meeting room.
Masks are also available on request from the Duty Manager
We will provide you with a safe environment to conduct your meeting and training. However, the actions of the individuals in the meeting remain their responsibility and we ask that people are sensible and respect social distancing both within the rooms and across the wider site.
We are continually monitoring the guidance released by UK government and the World Health Organisation and will update our practices in accordance with this.
Please do feel free to get in touch with a member of the team if you have any questions or would like to discuss these actions in more detail by calling 01628 427 244.
We do hope that we can have the opportunity to welcome you all back to Moor Hall as soon as you are ready to do so, and we look forward to moving through this together in the safest way possible.
Full UK government guidance on how to stay safe away from home can be found here...
Our Covid-19 Risk Assessment can be found here...